In light of COVID19, Valerie Ozella Photography is committed to providing a healthy and safe environment for everyone. These important guidelines are in place to keep all of us safe and comfortable while returning to work together. Please read through very carefully, and let us know if you have any questions or hesitations regarding these guidelines.
Safety Guidelines and Procedures
- All parties understand to the best of their knowledge that they have NOT come in contact with someone who has contracted COVID-19 and have also NOT shown symptoms of the virus themselves.
- Symptoms include:
- Difficulty breathing
- All parties affirm they have NOT been at a gathering of more than 10 people within the last 14 days before their session.
- If anyone involved is not feeling well leading up to, or on the day of the shoot, they must notify the photographer and we will postpone.
- You must bring your own hand sanitizer and masks with you to your session, and keep masks on when we are not shooting.
- All parties will sanitize hands immediately before our session, and again after the session is over. All parties will refrain from touching their face, nose and mouth before, during and after our session.
- There will be no physical contact. Both client and photographer will maintain at least a 6 foot distance between us at all times, usually it will be 10 feet or more. If there is an assistant present at your session, she will be wearing a mask the whole time. Neither the photographer or assistant will be touching anyone. This includes fixing hair, makeup, and kid wrangling.
- We will not be touching your belongings, so please plan on leaving bags and other belongings in the car or at home
- You should prepare your kids in advance and make sure they know not to run up to or touch the photographer or assistant.
- If you have wardrobe changes, you should plan on changing in your car. There will be no wardrobe consulting during our session, all discussion regarding styling must be done virtually before the session.
- Should someone contract the virus after a photoshoot, they must notify all parties immediately
Thanks so much for your patience, understanding, and willingness to work with us!