As you are preparing to leave high school and start the next chapter of your life you will want to have some great photos to remember your senior year. I know you guys are wondering how to look your best in your senior portraits.
Here are a few tips:
- Right Outfit - You should feel confident and comfortable in all the outfits you choose. Make sure it is appropriate for the setting as well. For example, if you're planning on taking your photos outdoors at a beach, choose something beachy, but nice, shorts and a nice clean simple T-shirt.
- Haircut - A fresh haircut can make a big difference in your overall appearance. and confidence. This is not the time to try something new. If you don't like it, it will show in your photos.
- Skin Care - Skin care is not just for the ladies. A clear, healthy complexion will make you look your best in your photos. Washing your face twice a day and using a moisturizer is highly recommended.
- Smile - The best accessory you can wear in your senior photos is a smile. Relax and be yourself. Don't worry we will get some with not-so-big smiles, but everyone knows, Grandma wants to see that smile.
Here are some additional tips for getting great senior guy photos:
- Professional photographer - If you want photos to cherish over the years, a professional photographer can help you look your best and be able to capture your personality.
- Plan - Take some time to think about what kind of photos you want. Do you want formal, casual, and or a little of both? this is something we discuss when you work with Valerie Ozella Photography. We will go over ideas with you and help plan the right outfits for the different looks you are going for.
- Be yourself - This is the most important thing to remember. If you try to be someone you are not, it will show in the photos and it will be likely you won't like them.