Look Fresh All Day Long
- Good Moisturizer - Keep your skin hydrated with a lightweight and oil-free moisturizer.
- Sunscreen - Don't forget to apply that sunscreen. Look for an SPF of at least 30 and be sure it is oil-free.
- Primer - Don't forget this step. Choose a matte primer and one that is oil-free. Primer will help your makeup stay on longer than without it.
- Less is more - Wearing less and applying touchups will help keep your makeup from melting off in that California summer heat.
- Lightweight products - Choose lightweight products that don't make your skin feel greasy.
- Waterproof - Waterproof makeup is a must in the summer. This will help keep your makeup from smudging or melting off in the heat.
- Setting Powder - Set that makeup with some setting powder. This is a must. This will help keep your makeup in place and keep you from looking shiny.
- Reapply - Plan on reapplying throughout the day if you are sweating or plan on swimming.
- Blotting Tissue - Keep these in your purse at all times. These are great for removing excess oil and or sweat. These keep you looking fresh all day.
- Have fun - Summer is full of colors. Don't be afraid to try new things when it comes to makeup.
Following these tips will help you stay flawless on those long summer days!
p.s. don't forget to stay hydrated - drink lots of water
When To Book Your Summer Senior Session At Valerie Ozella Photography
Summer session book up fast so I would recommend booking in April and May. July and August book up really fast.
But the first step would be to book a consult with Valerie. This is only a 10-15 minute call to ensure we are a good fit for each other. Valerie will go over all the details for your custom senior session and answer any questions you will have, cause I know you have some questions, especially you first-time moms of seniors. Click the button below to schedule your consult and I bet by the end of our conversation we will have your teen booked for their custom senior pictures here in Vacaville, CA. I also serve and shoot in the Solano County area.